Saturday, July 18, 2009

Setting priorities straight.

Heyyy!! I finally have something to blog about! yay!

Ok,so lately I've realized that a lot of girls I know have a lot of boy problems that can mainly be avoided.They are very focused on getting boyfriends.It's like they can't live without them.Worst some of them seem to like the guys they know they won't ever have or don't like them.They complain about how they're going to be lonely for the rest of their lives or they'll never meet their one true love.Some envy what other girls have.For example, a girl I know noticed the young lady at the cash registar had a ring on her finger.She assumed she was engaged.She then goes on to talk about how she wants to be engaged and is tired of searching for the "one".They only 17 or 18 years old. I always thought only middle aged women thought this way,but apparently not.I say you should focus more on school, your career and your future rather than solely on boys.Maybe,in the midst of this you'll find your soulmate and not even realize it yet.I guess what I'm saying is that you have your whole life ahead of you and don't need to be worrying about some boy that pays no attention to you.And you shouldn't be jealous what some other girl has because you don't know what methods she used to get what she has or how solid their relationship is, you know nothing about them.

1 comment: