Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Attempting New Things

A good friend of mine took up swimming at school a while back and she decided to invite me to come with her sometime. I gladly accepted  since she's pretty awesome!( I'll talk about her awesomeness in a another blog). I attempted to swim... epic fail! But there was a lady there who helped me along the way and now Im getting better yay! Swimming can be so peaceful yet challenging. You have to trust the water to carry you. Trust goes a long way in everything that you do in life.
 Trust
  1. Trust yourself ( if you are always unsure of yourself, why would someone else trust you).Often times your gut instinct is right.
  2. Learn to trust others(within reason of course.Some people you must limit what you say and do around them.) If you dont trust anyone, then no one would want to be around you, you start looking like you're paranoid or something.

Challenges
Taking upon swimming is a new challenge for me since I'm a little newbie,but I'll get better. I challenge you to take up a new hobby or do something different for a change.  Challenges tend to teach you more about yourself as a person.

Patience
Patience can sometimes be a challenging skill to learn,but it is necessary to grow as a person.And remember don't give in!!! I find that whenever I'm about to give in is exactly when I'm so close to the finish line! Then you regret it afterward.Remember the reward at the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment