- Let the guy approach you! If he's not man enough to do that its not even worth going any further. He should not have to have his friend tell you that he likes you. When a man wants something, he will chase after it.
- Let him "chase" you. Not forever, but dont make him so easy to have you.You will loose your self worth if you are seen as too "easy".
- Know your worth ladies! "we are worth more than rubies"(Proverbs 31:10)
- Act the way you are worth.You should not have to dress "skanky" to get a man to notice you.However, dont dress unattractively either. You shouldn't be looking all raggedy and expecting a man to talk to you.
Skanky/Slutty :Super mini skirts, butt halfway hanging out, A whole bunch of clevage,wearing clothes 2 or 3 sizes smaller than your real size.
Raggedy:poor hygiene,clothes are extremely large,lack of etiquette (sitting improperly,chewing gum like a cow, not speaking proper)
5. Take your time to get to know the other person! I mean really take your time! This step is crucial. If you rush things too quickly you'll regret it later on.
6. Make sure your values match up.If you believe in God and he doesn't that = no match! You shouldnt be tied to someone "unequally yoked"(2 Corinthians 6:14).
7.Consider how much are you willing to compromise. If he likes video games and sports and you dont are you willing to learn some plays, or games? If not,then no go!