Thursday, March 29, 2012

Growing up





I remember when I was younger and everyone wanted to grow up so quickly. "I can't wait until I turn 18, I'll  be able to do to do this and that", "I can't wait to get a job, and spend my own money"," I can't wait to get my own apartment and get out of here", "I can't wait until I get a bf/gf" and the list goes on, and on... Now, as I become older, all I can say is, growing up is not all its ramped up to be. Paying bills, buying groceries, and even doing  your own laundry can be so tedious. My advice:
  • enjoy being young and carefree while you can (hang out with friends, create memorable events, and  discover new hobbies and what you love doing)
  • appreciate your parents/guardians -they have more insight and experience no matter how annoying they can be, you can still learn something from them 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment