Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anti-Soda Ad

Ok. So,today my bff decides to send me this video ad.It's about a man drinking a cup of fat which is suppose to be soda.I found it to be so disgusting.I think they point of the ad was to remind people of what soda and other drinks can do to you and they sure did that job.Now every time I want to purchase a drink I'll think of all the fat it can lead to. [ewww..] & don't get me wrong I'm not even that much of a soda drinker.I probably have that once or twice every three months. Most people that know me well, know that I can be a picky eater and this adds to the list.Now every time someone around me has a soda or a sugary drink I'll think of that icky image of fat in a cup.

You should watch it to see what I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F4t8zL6F0c

No comments:

Post a Comment